..: V A R A L I :.. Wonder [FATPACK]


     The language of the eyes is universal so why don't you make it unique with ..: V A R A L I :.. Wonder [FATPACK] (click to go to mp) and cost 150 Linden on Marketplace. I wish a photograph could capture all of the fine details that this eye has. From the nearly shimmering Ires to the small ring between the Ires and Puplies.
    The colors' names are Blue, BluexGreen, Brown, Green, Grey, Hazel, Purple, and White. My favorite is the purple; I've never seen such a purple in an eye before. These eye work for Catwa, Genus, Lelutka, Mesh and Bom. You can have two different colored eyes and make a bigger impact if you use the hud. I can't wait to see what Varali make next! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{Enchantress} Enchanted Thigh High Boots

First Selfie

{Enchantress} Moth Living Room Set- Fatpack